Last updated: June 1, 2021
Thank you for shopping at NRCM.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased from us.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to NRCM, 3 Wade Street, Augusta, Maine 04330.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to NRCM Shopping Cart, accessible from https://shop.nrcm.org.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned: The supply of goods, which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods, which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods, which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to you if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to us. You should send the goods at the following address:
Attn: Online Store, 3 Wade Street, Augusta, Maine 04330, USA
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: (207) 430-0106